Who can deny that one of the finest things a woman can have is long, healthy hair? With them, you can take any look and change it in minutes.
However, it is not easy to have long hair and healthy. This requires regular and constant natural treatments.
Fortunately, there are some options that require little effort or time and that produce astonishing results.
You do not believe us? Keep reading that we will give you good tips for long, healthy hair.
1. Use an unsalted shampoo and, if possible, a natural shampoo
We know that the purpose of the shampoo is to clean the hair and the scalp. Therefore, when you buy this product, you should consider the characteristics of your hair to select the most favorable.
For some time, we have heard about the frequent use of salt-free shampoos. Rather than being a fad or a commercial trick, you should know that salt does not bring real benefits to your hair.
On the contrary, salt increases frizz and reduces natural hydration, which prevents you from having long, healthy hair.
If you made treatments such as smoothing, deep hydration or capillary massage, it is essential to use a salt-free shampoo to improve the effects.
We recommend that you opt for a shampoo as natural as possible. Here are some recipes you can prepare yourself in a few minutes.
Read also: 6 key vitamins for hair growth
2. Braid your hair
If you do not have a lot of time to take care of your hair every day without damaging it, or if you do not have time to apply wounds that fight damage, braiding is your best option for long, healthy hair
This hairstyle is very charming and classic. But it is also comfortable and protects your hair against toxic agents such as pollution.
This is because most hair is covered and protected. To avoid damage to exposed parts:
- Brush or comb your hair until it is completely silky and without knots
- Apply a protective oil ensuring that it reaches all hair.
- Brush, then braid again without the hair being too tight or too loose.
Never leave the braid all day and all night. Ideally, you should release your hair every night and wash it to prevent the accumulation of grease and dirt.
If you choose to wash them only in the morning, undo the braid at night and brush your hair. Then make the braid again and let them rest all night.
3. Activate blood circulation
Just brush your hair and massage it. It is a simple and very pleasant treatment.
Ideally, if you have had a very stressful day, the massage will also help you relax some tension. Remember that the massage should be gentle and you should apply it all over the scalp.
If you make a hair treatment, the massage will also help activate the nutrients.
A simple technique is as follows:
- Gently massage the scalp with the bristles of your brush while brushing them.
- Every three days, apply a few drops of lavender oil to your hands and massage your scalp with your fingertips.
See also: 6 home remedies to combat hair loss
4. Make hair masks regularly
This is one of the most effective and economical tips for having long, healthy hair. You can ask your hairdresser for advice on the right product based on the characteristics of your hair.
The problem with this option is that commercial products are often quite expensive. Although the duration and results are good, we know that it is not always possible to invest in this type of product.
Another alternative is to use a home remedy . Here are some options:
Revitalizing Mask for Oily Hair
It is possible to have long, healthy hair without worrying about excess fat. With this mask, you will reduce sebum without removing moisture. Apply only twice a week.
- 1 tablespoon of warm aloe vera gel (15 g)
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon (3 g)
- a tablespoon of honey (25 g)
- Mix all three ingredients and apply to clean, untangled hair.
- Gently massage from root to tip and let stand for 15 minutes.
- Rinse with warm water
Mask for dry hair
If what keeps you from having long and healthy hair is that they still look dry and have split ends then this mask will be of great help . Apply two or three times a week.
- an egg yolk
- 1 teaspoon of olive oil (5 g)
- 1 teaspoon of avocado oil (5 g)
- Mix all the ingredients together, then apply to your hair from root to tip.
- Cover with a bathing cap and leave for 20 minutes.
- Rinse with warm or cold water
You do not have to worry if you hair feels eggs. In any case, you can wash it with a natural shampoo.
Do you have any other advice to recommend to us? Which of them have you applied and gives you the best results?