5 foods for better quality blood

How to improve the quality of blood? Let’s start by defining what is blood, that is, a liquid connective tissue that flows through capillaries, veins, arteries, atria and ventricles in all the green-bred . The red color is unavoidable because of the presence of the hemoglobin pigment contained in emhrocyte cells .

Sa consistency is dense, opaque, with a metallic taste . However, its color may change: from eclatate, which indicates a high level of oxygen, to dark red, that is to say, poor in oxygen.

The average pH of blood is 7.35 to 7.45, while its temperature is 38 °, slightly higher than body temperature .

What does the blood carry?

  • Nutrients
  • Hormones
  • Antibodies
  • Oxygène
  • Carbon dioxide
  • Ã ‰ electrolytes
  • Vitamins
  • Heat

We recommend: 6 drinks to purify the blood naturally

Where is He Formed?

 Parts of the blood "width =" 500 "height =" 375 " data-recalc-dims=

Blood cells are produced in the bone marrow , which is a spongy tissue located within certain bones of the body such as those of the hip, sternum and cranium.

The human body contains about 4.5 to 6 liters of blood, of which 55% is plasma, the liquid part consisting of water, mineral salts and proteins. The remaining 45% contains red blood cells, white blood cells, and platelets .

How to adopt a healthy diet?

  • Eat starch-free vegetables such as tomatoes, carrots and spinach. It is important to reduce your potato consumption without eliminating it completely.
  • Look for healthy protections such as lean meats, chicken, turkey and fish. Avoid eating red meats, especially anything that is processed, such as bacon or sausage.
  • Whole foods are a good choice . Whole rice, pasta or bread is healthier than white rice because of its fiber content. The blood sugar level then rises slowly and brings a feeling of satiety.
  • Use vegetable oils . It is better to choose olive or rapeseed oils to season. On the other hand, avoid the use of butter because it contains too much saturated fat.
  • Avoid sweetened beverages such as juices, soft drinks, or iced tea. The best is to prepare natural waters with a touch of fruit.

What Vitamins and Minerals Form the Blood?

 Capsules "width =" 500 "height =" 282 " data-recalc-dims=

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.