But even if it’s hard to believe, it’s quite possible to accelerate hair growth in a natural way. But for that, it is necessary to keep them healthy and well fed from root to tip. Moreover, with these natural treatments, forked hair is eliminated.
When hair grows healthy, they remain strong against all kinds of external aggression such as sun water, abuse of hair dryer, iron and chemicals such as dyes. Fortunately, there are many home remedies that are not harmful to the hair, whose ingredients can be found in the refrigerator or in the kitchen cupboards.
In the rest of this article, we propose five natural solutions to accelerate hair growth.
Natural solutions for hair growth
1. Olive oil
The olive oil has been used since Greek times for its magnificent properties in favor of health and beauty. It is also extremely beneficial for the hair. Just apply it, let it work for a few minutes, then remove it.
Some of the benefits of olive oil for hair are:
- It accelerates hair growth thanks to its high vitamin E content
- Thanks to its regenerative properties, in addition to promoting growth, it helps regenerate the hair fibers of the hair. It’s ideal for people with damaged or dry hair
- It increases collagen levels because of its high vitamin C content. As a result, the thinnest hair becomes stronger.
- Its vitamin A content also promotes the production and regeneration of stem cells.
We recommend: 6 health benefits of extra virgin olive oil
2. Daily brushing
Daily hair brushing is as effective as any other home remedy. It is advisable to brush them gently about 3 times a day . If we brush them quickly and carelessly, we will get the opposite effect. Here are some of the benefits of daily hair brushing
- He prevents the hair from becoming entangled, that they curl and form these abominable frizz.
- It stimulates the hair fibers, which promotes a new hair production.
3. Potato Juice
Potato juice has properties that accelerate hair growth. Some of its advantages are:
- It strengthens the scalp and hair fibers.
- He prevents hair loss.
- And so he favors the production of new hair.
- Wash the potatoes and remove the skin thoroughly.
- Cut the potatoes into small pieces
- Put them in the blender to form a puree. Do not worry if the mash becomes too thick.
- Add a little water to it.
- Drain mashed potatoes in a clean container using muslin cloth. This separates the potato from the juice you will apply to your hair.
- Apply it to the hair and massage the scalp in a circular motion.
- Leave on for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Clean the hair with plenty of water.
- Apply treatment once a week for best results.
4. Onion juice
Onion is used in many ways in the field of health It can act as an expectorant, to treat burns, or to increase body energy. In addition, the hair benefits include, among others:
- He prevents hair loss.
- He gives strength and shine to locks of hair.
- Improves blood circulation thanks to its sulfur content. As a result, the hair grows faster.
- It improves the production of collagen.
- It produces no side effects (allergies).
- Heat a lot of water with some onions.
- Let the onion boil for a few minutes to release the minerals it contains.
- Let cool.
- Remove the onions.
- Wet the hair with the resulting liquid
- Leave on for a few minutes
- Remove with your usual shampoo.
5. Mask with eggs
Eggs contain vitamins A, B, C and E, as well as iron, zinc and magnesium . Therefore, masks based on this food bring great benefits to the hair.
- They promote hair growth.
- They contribute to hair regeneration and the production of new hair thanks to its high content of biotin (vitamin B8) and protein
- Beat an egg with a whisk to mix the white and yellow.
- Add a little oil (as desired).
- Mix well.
- Apply the egg mask to the entire scalp (only the roots).
- Leave on for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Remove with water.
- Then use your usual shampoo.