The increase in muscle mass is a long and drawn-out process in which multiple efforts are required both in respect of dietetics and activity. Physics .
Although, for genetic reasons, some people do it more easily, strict programs are almost always necessary to completely change way of life .
However, more and more people decide to improve their way of life not only because it promotes the silhouette to 100%, but also because it increases the strength and physical resistance
The problem is that after a while, many people start feeling frustrated because they do not see the fruits of their efforts .
It is very likely, even if they do not know, that this is due to errors made during the process that affect the results .
Do you feel concerned? In this article, we explain what may be these errors that prevent you from increasing your muscle mass.
1. You perform long and repeated cardio exercises
All training plans include Usually, if you want to gain muscle mass, these are not the most effective.
- First of all, it is important to know that this type of exercise does not activate fast-acting muscle fibers which help to shape the body.
- Moreover, if the training is repetitive, the body begins to adapt and the benefits diminish over time.
- The idea is to design a plan with short and demanding cardio intervals accompanied by small periods of rest.
Also Read this article: Want to decrease your waist? Practice these exercises
2. You do not do compound exercises
There is no question that any type of physical exercise has beneficial benefits for the body. However, when the goal is to increase muscle mass, it is preferable to opt for activities that help achieve this goal.
A very common mistake is to do isolated exercises rather than composed ones. In other words, for best results, it is recommended to practice exercises that work two or more muscles at the same time .
- Bench Press
- Ream with bar
3. You have a bad diet
Thousands of people manage to achieve good daily exercises, but they fail with regard to their diets .
The fact is that, without exaggerating, the physical results depend on 70% of the diet and 30% of the exercise.
This means that no matter how long you train or lift weights, you will not see results if you do not have a balanced diet .
- If you’re looking to increase muscle mass, it’s essential to include protein, complex carbohydrates and healthy fats in your diet.
- It is recommended to consume a protein supplement just after training to duplicate the synthesis of the nutrient and, therefore, obtain better results. Result © results.
- If you are overweight, it is better to follow a diet to lose body fat before you start striving to increase your muscle mass.
- Consult a nutritionist to find out what to eat according to your goals and needs.
4. You are not constant in your trainings
Although it is clear that perseverance is one of the keys to getting good results with workouts, it is important to mention it in a special way. Since some think they can see changes with little effort .
- If the training frequency is low, the stimulus we give to the muscles is not enough for their growth.
- It is not a question of exaggerating exercises too much, because we have to respect a time of recovery to avoid possibilities there. © sions .
We recommend that you read: What you need to know about metabolism to lose weight effectively
5. Your lifestyle does not help you
Our body responds to the stimuli that it receives throughout Therefore, we should not limit efforts to increase muscle mass only in the gym.
It is fundamental to review our habits of life and identify practices that may interfere with our goals .
Some of the habits you should avoid are:
- Drinking sweetened beverages rather than water
- Having a poor quality of sleep, namely sleeping less than 7 hours a day
- Consumption of alcohol and cigarettes
- Drinking energy drinks in excess
6. Exercises do not suit you
There are hundreds of exercises on the Internet that can be useful for our training at home and in the gym.
However, these are not always the most recommendable since they are not all adapted to the needs of each person.
Therefore, if you train hard and do not get results, the exercise you have chosen is probably not suitable for you.
- Try to consult a good coach to find out how to train you according to your needs and your lifestyle .
Have you identified any of these errors? If this is the case and you still do not get any results, rethink your training sessions, check your diet and correct anything you think could be to affect you .
Before finishing, do not miss to read: The 5 habits that you must adopt if you want to gain muscle mass naturally If you want to gain muscle mass, the rest between training is as important as the training itself, because it takes time for the muscle to grow.