These areas, as is also the case with the hands, are the parts of the body that most reveal our age because they deteriorate due to genetic factors and over time.
The skin, in these areas, needs a series of additional care so take note of the following recommendations. In this article we give you 6 tips that will allow you to have a young, beautiful and firm neck.
These are simple tips you can do every day.
1. Bet on Vitamin E
It is the best to take care of the beauty of the skin because it helps us cope with aging . It is a nutrient that protects us from free radicals and provides elasticity to the epidermis.
So, do not hesitate and add to your diet foods that contain vitamin E. In addition, you can buy creams in a complementary way when this component is included.
We also recommend that you read: 8 beauty tricks for pale-skinned girls
2. Apply ice cream
This remedy can be done up to three times a week. It’s about applying ice to the dermis.
You will need to place three ice cubes in a cloth and pass them around your neck for 10 minutes.
- With this simple gesture, you will be able to activate your circulation, reduce the possible inflammations and obtain a tonic skin, firmer and healthier.
3. Make daily massages
Anti-aging creams should be used before the age of 30 as a preventative.
Performing daily massages will also help you. In the same way that you perform exercises for other parts of your body, you will also have to do the same with your neck.
- The ideal is to apply a moisturizer on your neck in the evening just before going to bed.
- Once the skin hydrated, make an ascending massage from the clavicle to the chin .
- It is important to always follow this direction: it will facilitate blood circulation.
4. Use honey
Honey is a food that has great moisturizing properties that you can benefit from.
- So do not hesitate and apply a good dose of honey on your neck.
- You only have to let it work for 20 minutes and then wash it in cold water.
In this way, you can take advantage of the moisturizing properties it possesses and thus fight against the loss of firmness that occurs over time.
5. Do not forget to exfoliate your neck
In the same way as you do for the face, remember that you will also need to exfoliate the neck skin. This will eliminate dead cells.
In addition, you can activate the circulation, eliminate impurities and improve the oxygenation of the epidermis in this area.
For this, you can make at home the following scrub:
- The juice of a lemon
- 1 tomato
- 5 tablespoons oats (50 g)
What should you do?
- First, squeeze the lemon and crush the tomato until it is mashed.
- In a bowl, add the oats, lemon juice and tomato puree.
- Mix all three ingredients well to obtain a homogeneous paste.
- Then apply this mixture to the neck and let it work for about 15 minutes.
- Then it will be time to rinse thoroughly with cold water.
6. Make a facial mask
In all good beauty treatments, in addition to exfoliation, you can not forget to apply a mask.
For this you can opt for a homemade mask that will give you a firmer, toned and beautiful neck. You only have to apply it once a week.
- A ripe banana
- 1 egg white
- 1 teaspoon of honey (7.5 g)
- The preparation of this mask is something very simple that will only take a few minutes.
- The first thing you will need to do is a mashed potato with ripe banana, egg white and honey.
- You will then need to apply this puree on a clean neck and let it work for 15 minutes.
- Finally, rinse thoroughly with water. You will notice the results from the first application.
As you can see, there are simple treatments that will help us stop the deterioration of the skin and recover some of the firmness of our neck.
To do this, simply combine these simple methods.
Before finishing, do not miss: 5 cosmetic treatments to lighten the dark skin of the neck
The skin of the neck tends to develop dark spots that are quite noticeable. Discover 5 cosmetic treatments to reduce them. Fortunately, there are 100% natural remedies whose daily application reduces them, giving the neck a more uniform and aesthetic tone.