Twice a year, when autumn or spring arrives, our body suffers some seasonal changes . One of these disturbing changes is hair loss.
Discover in this article some tips to prevent seasonal hair loss in women, thanks to natural remedies and some simple and effective tips.
Preventing hair loss is possible
Hair loss can be due to several causes, for example:
- Certain disorders of the thyroid
- Dietary Deficiencies
- Hormonal changes
However, as noted, there are certain times of the year during which much of the population suffers from this problem: just before the beginning of autumn or spring.
In these cases, we should not be concerned about this transient disorder, unless we lose our hair by whole handles.
What we can do then is strengthen our body with nutrients and stimulate circulation in the scalp so that the fall is as minor as possible.
Simple and Effective Tips
To continue, here are 5 easy but effective tips to prevent hair loss at the time of the change of season and find an abundant mane, strong, beautiful and furnished.
1. Preventive purification
In general, we suffer from hair loss in the spring and fall. It’s a kind of spring cleaning or regeneration before the winter that our organism naturally sets up.
However, if we move forward and anticipate further purification to eliminate toxins we will therefore avoid capillary problems.
We will give this man a little boost 15 days before the change of season. We will do this little cleaning based on:
- Green Juices
- Infusion of dandelion, milk thistle, horsetail, etc.
- Fruit juices and vegetable juices
- Nutritional Supplements That Purify the Body and Cleanse Toxins
- Intense hydration: drink water all day long, even outside of meals
- Homemade lemonades
- Vegetarian diet
- Temporary fasts
2. Brewer’s yeast and nutritional yeast
Beer yeast and nutritional yeast are excellent supplements for both preventing hair loss and fighting skin or nail problems.
These are super nutrient-rich foods, including nutrients releasing B vitamins and minerals .
Moreover, these supplements are excellent for the balance of the nervous system because they prevent stress or anxiety – which, moreover, can cause or accelerate hair loss
3. Pay attention to your consumption of salt and dairy products
If we want to prevent hair loss, we must eliminate or reduce our consumption of this type of food:
- Salt: Especially, fine or table salt. Instead, we can use sea salt or Himalayan salt in moderate amounts. Similarly, we can opt for seawater suitable for consumption.
- Dairy products: We will replace them with foods and beverages of vegetable origin, made from cereals, dried fruits or seeds. Coconut milk is an excellent alternative of this type.
4. Hair Massages and Natural Lotions
In addition to providing a balanced diet and nutritional supplement treatment, it is recommended to use some natural remedies to apply to the scalp as a hair lotion.
- 4 cups of water (1 liter)
- 4 tablespoons of rosemary (60 g)
- 2 tablespoons horsetail (30 g)
- 2 tablespoons of green nettle (20 g)
- 2 branches of cinnamon of Ceylon (30 g)
- 1 glass of alcohol (200 ml)
- Start by putting on the fire water and rosemary, horsetail and cinnamon.
- Let it boil for 15 minutes
- Add the nettle and cut the fire.
- Let the covered preparation stand until cool.
- Remove the herbs and add the alcohol.
- In the evening, before going to bed, practice a hair massage with the lotion, at least three times a week.
- Apply the lotion directly to the scalp. You can use a spray for a more practical application.
How to practice massage?
- Start at the front of your head and continue on the rest of the skull to the nape of the neck.
- Make circular movements with the pulp of your fingers, applying moderate pressure, which moves the scalp in its entirety, but does not cause pain.
- Emphasize the areas most affected by the fall or those where the scalp is the most difficult to mobilize.