Although these organs work day and night to expel waste from the body, they sometimes experience difficulties because of the excessive accumulation of waste .
As a result, this can produce an uncomfortable sensation of abdominal heaviness and cause inflammation, gas, and other disorders resulting from constipation .
Fortunately, there are 100% natural remedies that help us stimulate their purification and, unlike other conventional products, do not modify the bacterial flora.
In this article, we want to share with you the recipe for a high-fiber, antioxidant juice that helps cleanse the intestines safely and effectively.
Feel free to try it!
Purifying juice to clean the intestines naturally
The mixture of ingredients that we will use in this depurative juice will help us improve intestinal transit and relieve slow digestion and constipation.
Thanks to the nutrients it contains, it is ideal for cleaning blood and improving cardiovascular and metabolic health .
The foods we will use in this recipe are as follows:
All of these foods, combined together, help cleanse the trash-laden intestines and prevent other major digestive diseases.
Want to know more? Some tips to avoid gas and indigestion
What are the benefits of this depurative juice?
Although this juice is designed to promote digestion and relieve constipation, other important benefits deserve to be mentioned.
- It contains large amounts of dietary fiber which, in addition to optimizing intestinal motility, lower cholesterol and control anxiety.
- In addition, it provides significant amounts of vitamins A and C, nutrients that enhance immune and skin health.
- Its antioxidant compounds inhibit the negative effects of free radicals a factor related to premature aging and certain diseases
- In addition, it has diuretic properties which help to promote the liquids retained in the tissues facilitating the disinflammation.
- On the other hand, it is energetic and low in calories, which is ideal for people trying to lose weight.
- It serves as a “food” for healthy bacteria that colonize the colon and, by doing so, it helps improve defenses and prevent infections.
- Finally, it promotes the circulation of blood and, by improving the transport of oxygen and nutrients, it helps to strengthen the heart and the brain .
How to prepare this depurative juice?
The preparation of this depurative juice recommended for cleansing the gut will help us fight the symptoms of constipation.
However, in general, it can be used as a supplement to our usual diet to promote better digestion.
- The juice of 1 orange
- The juice of ½ grapefruit
- 2 slices of pineapple
- 3 branches of parsley
- 1 tablespoon of chia seeds (10 g)
- 1 tablespoon ground flaxseed (10 g)
- ½ glass of water (100 ml)
- Cut an orange in half and remove all the juice.
- Then, also extract the juice of half a grapefruit and pour it into the mixing bowl with the orange juice.
- Then add the chopped pineapple slices, the parsley sprigs and the chia seeds.
- To facilitate mixing, add half a glass of water.
- Mix all the ingredients for a few moments until you get a smooth drink.
Mode of consumption
- Serve the drink without filtering it as soon as you have prepared it and consume it on an empty stomach.
- Wait at least 30 minutes before breakfast and repeat for 2 or 3 weeks in a row.
- If your goal is to cleanse your intestines, continue drinking this depurative juice by also taking water daily. Drink between 6 and 8 glasses a day of water to maintain good digestive health .
- During purification weeks with this juice, avoid the consumption of processed foods, sugars and fats. Because eating these types of foods can slow down the results.
- Eat high-fiber foods, such as fruits and vegetables, to help relieve constipation.
- If you take medication, check with your doctor to see if juice can affect their assimilation .
Do you feel that your abdomen is suffering from inflammation? When you eat, do you feel heavy and difficult to digest? If you experience these symptoms, your intestines are likely to be loaded with toxins.