Although industrial scrubs are effective, the best option is to prepare them at home.
Sometimes women get carried away by packaging that says “100% natural” without thinking that the product may contain strong chemicals that can affect the health of the skin instead of taking care of it.
For this reason, we recommend you to enjoy the benefits of the elements we have at home, such as rice, whose benefits allow us to enjoy a smooth and free skin of impurities without having to apply unknown substances.
Properties of rice
Its main benefit is to remove the dead skin that accumulates in the pores, allowing the body’s natural oils to hydrate and give life to the dermis.
Rice is rich in B vitamins, vitamin E, magnesium, manganese calcium and potassium. Our skin will absorb these substances from the first application of the exfoliant.
Exfoliating the skin with rice water
IngrÃ © dients
- Remains of rice
- 1/4 cup of rice water (62 ml)
- 4 drops of lavender essential oil
- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil (15 g)
PrÃ © Repair
- Place the rice water in a jar with the essential oil and coconut oil. Beat for a few minutes and add the remaining rice for the mixture to become creamy.
- Then place the mixture in a glass jar and put it in a cool place.
- If the mixture is stored in the refrigerator, it may be stored for up to two weeks without being damaged.
Method of use
- Use both hands to make enough to apply all over your face and form a mask. You can apply it to other parts of the body that you want to exfoliate.
- Let it dry for at least ten minutes, and start massaging your skin so that the exfoliator can get rid of the dead cells.
- When hardened, rinse with hot water so that the pores open and do not fill with cream.
You should not use this scrub more than three times a week, like any other cream in this feature. If you observe a counterproductive effect, stop using it and consult a doctor.
Mask of rice
- The first thing to do is to turn rice into powder.
- Mix until you see it crumbling, then drip the powder to remove whole grains.
- The second step is to place the rice powder in a bowl and add two tablespoons of mineral or filtered water and five drops of coconut oil.
- Mix well until you get a paste that looks like cream.
Coconut oil contains essential fatty acids that will keep your skin hydrated and radiant longer.
- To apply it, you must first clean your skin so that there is no trace of grease or makeup.
- Then, spread the exfoliant with the fingertips by circular massage. Special emphasis should be worn on the forehead, nose and chin.
- At the end of the treatment, rinse the mixture with plenty of water. Your face will be totally clean; this cream eliminates even black dots.
Benefits of Rice Scrubbing
Rice can balance the production of natural oils, which allows the skin to s’ hydrate alone and stay flexible longer.
Combined with coconut oil, your skin will look radiant
Containing no chemicals, rice will not produce eczema on the skin. On the other hand, it also strengthens the pores, becoming an ideal tool in the fight against acne .
If these masks are applied three times a week as recommended, you will be able to cleanse your skin thoroughly and thus eradicate pimples and blackheads. The sun’s UV rays cause burns on the skin that are almost imperceptible to our eyes. This scrub enriches the skin with vitamin B and its antioxidant power helps to heal it.
If these masks are applied three times a week as recommended, you will be able to cleanse your skin thoroughly and thus eradicate pimples and blackheads.
The sun’s UV rays cause burns on the skin that are almost imperceptible to our eyes. This scrub enriches the skin with vitamin B and its antioxidant power helps to heal it.